- POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER
Martin Grander is a post-doctoral researcher at Malmö University, holding a PhD in Urban Studies. With a background in political science, he has been researching issues regarding the political and organizational aspects of the urban question since 2005. During recent years, he has been focusing on housing and the changing role of the state in the national and local systems of housing provision.
IUR Research Projects
- Social Sustainability and Area-Based Interventions for Stigmatized Neighborhoods: A Comparison of Malmö and Berlin
- Sharing Housing in Times of Housing Inequality
- Revisiting Allmänningar & Stråk. Spatial Justice in the 21st Century Urban-Rural Land Regime
- Transnational Financialization in Berlin and Stockholm: Understanding Uneven Urban Development Across Borders
- Studies in Housing and Welfare
These publications are authored or co-authored by Martin Grander.
Publications are gathered from Malmö University publication service (DiVA).