IUR Brown Bag Seminars continue after summer
- June 14, 2019
- Claudia Fonseca
The IUR’s Brown Bag Seminar Series will return after the summer break, same time, same place.
12:00 – 13:00, NI C826
- August 28. Magnus Nilsson. Urban perspectives in working class poetry
- September 4. Claudia Fonseca Alfaro. Smart cities in the global south: a case from Mexico
- September 18. Defne Kadıoğlu. Comparably Cheap? The Context to Berlin’s Housing Crisis
- October 2. Maria Engberg. The Data Society Research Program
- October 16. Hoai Anh Tran. Public space and the performance of property. The case of Apple’s attempted store in the King’s Garden Park in Stockholm
- October 30. Lorena Melgaço. Epistemic dialogues South-North: Decolonising the smart city agenda
- November 6. Pål Brunnström and Peter Gladoic Håkansson. Migration Regimes and Housing Policy in Sweden 1739-1982
- November 27. Peter Parker. Discourses of property in the Swedish planning and building act
- December 11. Guy Baeten and Carina Listerborn. Publication strategies in urban research
Feel free to bring your own lunch!
If you don’t have access to the 8th floor, please contact the IUR (firstname.lastname@example.org) one day before and someone will meet you at the reception desk (ground floor) 10 minutes before the start of the seminar.